Looking for reliable and experienced Pest Control in Surfers Paradise? Gold Coast has the industry-grade products and expertise to guarantee that your property will remain pest-free. We treat household pests such as roaches and ants.
Our services and pricing are always accurate and transparent. We have been family owned and operated for over 10 years since we started our business. We also make sure that all of our technicians are QLD certified and receive regular training in order to keep up with the latest pest control solutions.
We will return our pest management specialist to treat your property until the problem is solved to your satisfaction. This is part of our 12-month warranty.
What Sets Us Apart
- QBCC License
- Fully Licensed and certified in Queensland
- Over a Decade Long Experience
- Locally owned and family operated
- Pest Management Experts who are Constantly Educated
- Reliability & Responsiveness 24/7
- Get Free Quotes & Advice
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accepts Cash and Card Payments
- Our goal is to satisfy our customers
- All Treatments are covered by a 12-Month Warranty
What We Offer
- Home Pest Prevention Surfers Paradise
- Commercial Pest Control Surfers Paradise
- Pest Exclusions Surfers Paradise
- One-time Pest Treatments Surfers Paradise
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Pest Plans Surfers Paradise
- Ant Control Surfers Paradise
- Bed Bug Pest Control Surfers Paradise
- Termite Baiting System Surfers Paradise
- Spider Control Surfers Paradise
- Rat Extermination Surfers Paradise
We Treat Pests
- Bed Bugs
Surfers Paradise, also known as Surfers Paradise, is a suburb and town in the City of Gold Coast. It is located in Queensland, Australia. The coastal suburb of Surfers Paradise is bordered by the Nerang River to the north, the Coral Sea of the Pacific Ocean to its east, and Bundall Road to the west. In the 2016 Census, the suburb was home to 23,689 residents. Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast’s entertainment and tourism hotspot, and it’s one of the most popular places in Australia. The suburb is known for its tall buildings. Surfers Paradise hosts many free public events, including the Gold Coast Marathon, Gold Coast 600, and Schoolies. These events attract Australians and tourists from around Australia.
For more details – https://www.mastersgc.com.au/pest-control-surfers-paradise/