Technology has now reached its zenith, but there is still much to do. Construction is not an exception. Modernization is happening in all areas, whether it be machines or techniques.
GIB or plasterboard has been one of the most amazing inventions of this century. GIB board is a faster and cheaper alternative than traditional plasters. Plasterboards are used by designers and builders in order to comply with building regulations such as acoustic, fire, and thermal insulation. These plasterboards are excellent at reducing noise.
Let’s work together to find Plasterboard in Wellington. You should be clear about a few things before you contact a contractor to come and inspect your home or business building.
What Should You Look for Before Selecting a Plasterboard Manufacturer?
You will have to choose the best GIB board for your needs if you are looking for a GIB supplier. I’ll make it easy for you.
- GIB wideline: Ideal for horizontal surfaces. This particular GIB will give you a floor with fewer joints and a smoother look.
- GIB fireline: Ideal in buildings and places that are prone. This GIB in Wellington will protect your possessions in the event of a fire.
- GIB aqua: The name explains that it is for surfaces that interact in some way with water. GIB Aqua protects surfaces such as floors and ceilings against the damaging effects of water.
- GIB Noisyline: If your goal is to create a study or conference room in Wellington that will reduce unwanted noises from outside, this plasterboard would be the best choice. This plasterboard is ideal if you are looking to reduce the noise transmitted between floors in a building. The thick layer of GIB would reduce the noise transmission and create a quiet environment.
- GIB toughline: This particular GIB board will be ideal if your building, whether residential or commercial, is directly in contact with impacts or blows that are heavy. It will reduce the impact of heavy blows and impacts to protect the surface.
- GIB Aqua + Toughline: The GIB in question is a combination of several traits. This plasterboard will give you the fire resistance and impact resistance that you need in damp conditions.
- GIB Superline : The GIB board in question has all of the desired characteristics. This GIB board is equipped with all the features you need, whether it’s water resistance, fire resistance, noise or impact resistance.
- GIB Superline: This GIB board has a very smooth finish thanks to the fine grain. The plasterboard of this type is used in rooms and places where people spend most of their time. It has a pleasing, enticing look.
- GIB X – Ray: The GIB board in question is the most modern of them all. It is used to prevent harmful transmission of X rays in medical, dental and veterinary practices.
Other options include GIB Quietline for soundproofing, GIB Weatherline for airproofing and more. Choose the right partner based on the function and needs of your walls and ceilings. For more info about – Gib fixing Wellington.