We all want our homes to look like magazine covers. Sometimes we feel like we are trying to make our house look better than a magazine cover. There is no need for you to make drastic changes or reorganize your home. You only need to learn a few tricks to create an ideal interior.
We have 25 fantastic design ideas to inspire you to create the interior of your dreams.
1. Mirrors create the illusion of space
Mirrors can be placed on closet doors to expand small spaces and refresh the interior visually. You can watch the creation of mirrored doors here.
2. A small mirror can be a charming decoration
You can transform a plain plastic-framed mirror with rope and glue to make an interior decoration. These instructions are available.
3. Place a functional and beautiful jar organizer on your wall
Jar organizers will make your bathroom more spacious and be used as interior decorations. You can see the video to learn how to create one.
4. Lampshades can be made into a work of art
You can replace your lampshade with a stylish, new one. These are the instructions for making origami. Click here to view similar lampshades and get inspired.
5. Curtains with a colourful print can bring life to any room
To refresh your interior, add a bright pattern to plain curtains. Click here for more details.
6. To create the illusion that large windows are genuine, hang curtains closer to your ceiling.
To make windows appear more prominent, hang curtains as close as possible to the ceiling.
7. The bathroom will look more extensive with a long shower curtain
You can achieve the illusion of high ceilings in your bathroom by using the same technique. Just hang a long curtain over the top.
8. Make curtains with an unusual rod
A unique rod for curtains can enhance the interior’s style and showcase your refined tastes. Find more ideas to decorate windows.
9. Curtains will look more attractive with creative ties
These ties will make your interior stand out. Click here to see other decorating ideas for curtains.
10. You can update your cabinets with new handles
There is no need to purchase new furniture to update the interior. Sometimes small changes can make a huge difference in a room.
11. Make a frame with colour for your TV
To highlight the TV in the room, use a bright frame. For more ideas, click here.
12. You can hide annoying wires
To hide wires, use a shower rod. You can find the instructions and photos here.
13. Make cables a part of your decoration
You can hide wires and cables by placing them in different places to make them more appealing. Here’s an example.
14. Make a fashionable headboard
Here’s how to make a plywood headboard.
15. You can easily make a bed canopy with curtain rods
You can make your childhood dreams come true by using curtain rods to create a bed canopy. A New York designer designed the bed.
16. To increase storage space, use drawers
You can store more things in drawers under your bed and organize your home better. Here are the details.
17. To upgrade your floor, paint linoleum
Old linoleum can be repainted with broad contrast stripes. Here are the details.
18. Ceilings that are painted in dark colours look higher.
The interior will be more affluent and refined if it has dark ceilings and walls. See more photos of this colourful and bright house.
19. A framed mirror is more luxurious
The bathroom will look finished with a beautiful frame mirror. Here’s how you can make it.
20. Use colourful cases to cover switches and outlets
By decorating electrical outlets and switches with scrapbook paper, mosaic tiles, or other small objects, you can make them fit perfectly into your interior design. These simple but effective design ideas are available here and here.
21. The interior will be enriched with gold accents.
The interior will look more elegant if it has gold interior details and a restrained gloss. This blog will show you how to use gold inside your home.
22. A great design idea is an accent wall
Brighten one wall or decorate it with bright colours to make your interior modern and fresh.
23. You can create the illusion of a high ceiling by playing with colours
To make the illusion of a high ceiling, don’t paint the walls to the top. These interiors can be used as an example.
24. Put a bed between curtains
To hide a bed, hang curtains. You can see more photos from this design project.
25. As an accent, use a radiator
You don’t have to hide a radiator. It can be a focal point in your interior by adding some colour!